BELGRAVIA DINING CHAIRS
ASSEMBLY & CARE GUIDE (ALL COLOUR OPTIONS)
NOTE: The assembly instructions, care and advice shown here are the same for all the Belgravia chair fabric and leg options!
TOP TIPS FOR ASSEMBLING YOUR BELGRAVIA CHAIRS
- Do not use any power tools for assembly. We have provided everything you need to put this dining chair together.
- You will find the assembly process much easier with an extra pair of hands. One person to put the furniture pieces into place and stabilise them whilst the other puts the screws into place.
- With assembling any kind of furniture we always advise that you do not fully tighten the screws until they are all in place.
- Please read the safety advice in your assembly guide and at the start of the video carefully.
- The assembly guide video will show you easy to follow step-by-step assembly instructions so be sure to check it out!
To make the whole process easier we've made an easy to follow assembly video for the Belgravia dining chair here.
CARE AND CLEANING ADVICE
The Belgravia is constructed from both chrome metal and velvet-feel material fabric.
For the velvet elements, we reccommend that you vaccum the fabric with a fabric attachment once a week, or use a fabric brush (be careful to always brish in the direction of the fabric's 'nap'). Pressure marks can be be easily removed by steaming lightly. Avoid getting any liquids on your velvet fabric chairs - if any spillages occur, blot liquid away with a clean dry cloth (don't rub).
For the chrome legs, be careful to minimise handling with bare or dirty hands. We recomend removing the protective film when assembly is complete.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHARE A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM
We love seeing our products looking beautiful in your home and it's a great way to inspire other customers with how you've styled it.
Post a photo on Instagram and tag @furniturebox_uk for a chance to get featured in our stories and on our grid.
Check out our Instagram for ideas.
THE BLOG LIBRARY
Image: @HomeWithTheDarlings. Open plan kitchen diners are a popular choice for modern homes...
Whether you're sitting down for weeknight family dinners or hosting a Saturday night...