Our 1 Year Guarantee
All Furniturebox products come with a 1-year manufacturer guarantee. Under this guarantee Furniturebox will replace any faulty items free of charge to the customer that have arisen from the following terms listed below:
- Deterioration/loss of interior or pre-inserted fixings e.g. metal threads becoming loose and removing.
- Chair leg faults e.g. bends/breaks caused by faulty joints.
- External fixing faults e.g. glued metal discs removing from tabletops.
- The items frame structural integrity being lost.
In order to claim this guarantee you MUST provide images and proof of purchase. The above are all covered under the guarantee however the following conditions are excluded from our guarantee:
- 1. General wear and tear including stains, abrasions, tears, burns, scratches, accidental damage and general cushion interior settlement are excluded from claims.
- 2. The cracking of wood/veneer due to extreme changes in room humidity or an external heat source e.g. a radiator are excluded from claims.
- 3. Colour deterioration in fabric cannot be claimed on if caused by contamination by contact of hair dye, or other cosmetic products.
- 4. If b/d are caused due to exceeding maximum load limits a claim cannot be filed. Please make sure you check the load limit for the items purchased.
How do I claim on the 1-year guarantee?
In order to claim our guarantee you will need to contact us. We will be able to provide a guarantee form to fill in and return to us, which will be reviewed and then processed.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will it take to receive a replacement part if covered by the guarantee?
If the faulty item is in stock then delivery will be arranged and can be as quick as 2-3 working days. If the faulty item is no longer available or will not be back in stock in an acceptable time frame, then the full price on the faulty item will be payable. Please note delivery to non-UK mainland will take slightly longer.
2. My fixings have come slightly loose, is this covered by your guarantee?
Please make sure your fixings have been tightened correctly when assembling your item before contacting us. Unfortunately, this is not covered under our guarantee however if screws keep coming loose and all correct fixings have been used and tightened correctly then please contact us so we can resolve this for you.
3. When does my 1 year guarantee period start?
The claim is only valid 1 year from the original purchase date and proof of purchase must be provided with all claims.
4. What happens if there is an issue but I am outside of the 1 year guarantee period?
Unfortunately, we are unlikely to be able to provide a replacement part free of charge, however, please contact us and we will see what we can do to help!
Please note this guarantee is only valid from orders placed 01/02/2019 onwards.
A guarantee form may be found here.