What Our Guarantee Covers
All Furniturebox products come with a 1-year manufacturer guarantee. Under this guarantee Furniturebox will replace any faulty items free of charge to the customer that have arisen from the following terms listed below. Unfortunately, scratches, dents, chips and marks aren't covered by warranty so please do remember to take good care of your product - it will last you for a very long time if you do!
Our 1 year guarantee DOES cover...
In detail, our 1 year guarantee covers the following:
- Deterioration/loss of interior or pre-inserted fixings such as metal threads becoming loose and removing.
- Chair leg faults, for example bends/breaks caused by fault joints.
- External fixing faults such as glued metal discs removing from the tabletops.
- The frame of the product losing its structural integrity.
Our 1 year guarantee DOES NOT cover...
In detail, our 1 year guarantee DOES NOT cover the following
- General wear and tear, including stains, abrasions, tears, burns, chips, scratches, accidental damage and general cushion interior settlement are excluded from claims.
- The cracking of wood/veneer due to extreme changes in room humidity, liquid damage or an external heat source e.g. a radiator are excluded from claims.
- Colour deterioration in fabric cannot be claimed on if caused by contamination by contact of hair dye, or other cosmetic products.
- If damaged is caused due to exceeding maximum load limits a claim cannot be filed. Please make sure you check the load limit for the items purchased.
- For outdoor furniture the cushions should not be left outside in wet weather. Damage to the cushions from weather exposure will not be covered under the guarantee.
How to Make a Guarantee Claim
In order to claim on your 1 year guarantee you will need to complete this form.
Please email email@example.com and attach photos and this form to the email.
Our customer services team will then review everything and process your claim.
Please note... claims can take up to 14 days to be finalised.
Activate Your 1 Year Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Claim On The 1 Year Guarantee
In order to claim our guarantee you will need to contact us. We will be able to complete the attached form here and email to us, which will be reviewed and then processed. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Long Will It Take To Receive A Replacement Part If Covered By The Guarantee?
If the faulty item is in stock then delivery will be arranged and can be as quick as 2-3 working days. If the faulty item is no longer available or will not be back in stock in an acceptable time frame, then the full price on the faulty item will be payable. Please note that when a warranty case is approved, and more than 30 days have passed since you have received your order, we have a right to repair or replace the product (at our discretion). We are not able to refund the order at this point but we will make sure that the product is repaired or replaced for you.
My Fixings Have Come Slightly Loose, Is This Covered By Your Guarantee?
Please make sure your fixings have been tightened correctly when assembling your item before contacting us. Unfortunately, this is not covered under our guarantee however if screws keep coming loose and all correct fixings have been used and tightened correctly then please contact us so we can resolve this for you.
When Does My 1 Year Guarantee Period Start?
The claim is only valid 1 year from the original purchase date and proof of purchase must be provided with all claims.
What Happens If there Is An Issue But I Am Outside Of The 1 year Guarantee Period?
Unfortunately, we are unlikely to be able to provide a replacement part free of charge, however, please contact us and we will see what we can do to help!