BLOG NO 2 – Caring For Your Furniture
When it comes to modern dining, Furniturebox have you covered. But we understand that when it comes to purchasing high gloss and glass items, these can sometimes get messy in all modern day households. However we have teamed up with Astonish Cleaners, who are the pioneers of animal friendly, vegan cleaning products!
Below we have compiled the perfect combination of Astonish products to match your new Furniturebox items, whether it’s a high gloss dining set or a mirrored bedside table, there’s an Astonish item for you.
Furniturebox faux leather chairs should be treated with either a leather cleaner or a plastic cleaner due to their composition. Our recommendations are:
· Leather Cleaner – Available in Astonish Car Care Range – this will impart a tactile finish and maintain shine on faux leather.
· Antibacterial Surface Cleanser – a mild detergent and germ killing product for hygiene benefits.
· Daily Shower Shine – mild detergent with low residue and good compatibility with plastics, so perfect for our vegan friendly faux leather.
High Gloss Tables
The following products are recommended on the assumption that the high gloss effect is a plastic or polymer coating on the MDF:
· Antibacterial Surface Cleanser - A mild detergent and germ killing product for hygiene benefits.
· Daily Shower Shine – Mild detergent with low residue and good compatibility with plastics.
High gloss and grease removal with no streaking or spotting is needed, therefore we would recommend:
· Premium Edition Window & Glass – streak free finish with a fresh fragrance and anti-fog effect on glass.
Again low residue products are needed and alkaline detergents should be avoided as they promote rusting or corrosion with certain steel grades, therefore we would recommend:
· Premium Edition Stainless Steel & Shine – low residue, high shine and
helps to prevent rusting.
Happy cleaning folks! Even Mrs Hinch would be proud!