TORINO DINING TABLE
ASSEMBLY & CARE GUIDE
TOP TIPS FOR ASSEMBLING YOUR TORINO DINING TABLE
- Do not use any power tools for assembly. We have provided everything you need to put this dining table together.
- You will find the assembly process much easier with an extra pair of hands. One person to put the furniture pieces into place and stabilise them whilst the other puts the screws into place.
- With assembling any kind of furniture we always advise that you do not fully tighten the screws until they are all in place.
- Please read the safety advice in your assembly guide and at the start of the video carefully.
- The assembly guide video will show you easy to follow step-by-step assembly instructions so be sure to check it out!
Video coming soon.
Just in case you need it, here's a copy of the Torino assembly instruction guide:
CARE AND CLEANING ADVICE
The Tuscany coffee table is constructed from both high-gloss MDF and chrome elements. We recommend you avoid placing hot objects or very cold objects directly onto its surface and use coasters / place mats as an extra layer in between. We also advise you keep sharp objects away from your table to avoid any scratches or marks.
For the MDF surfaces, we recommend simply cleaning with a soft, damp cloth and water or water-based cleaning products, and not using any kind of abrasive cleaning products or harsh chemicals such as bleach. Avoid using liquids of any kind on the chrome elements; if you do spill liquids on the chrome, gently remove with a clean dry cloth.
For the chrome elements, be careful to minimise handling with bare or dirty hands. We recomend removing the protective film when assembly is complete.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
LOOKING FOR SOME INSPIRATION
SEE HOW OUR CUSTOMERS ARE STYLING THEIR TORINO DINING TABLES
Find lots more inspiration on our
... and don't forget to tag us in your photos!
SHARE A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM
We love seeing our products looking beautiful in your home and it's a great way to inspire other customers with how you've styled it.
Post a photo on Instagram and tag @furniturebox_uk for a chance to get featured in our stories and on our grid.
Check out our Instagram for ideas.
THE BLOG LIBRARY
We've got more tips and tricks when it comes to all your interior and furniture needs...
The very lovely Danielle Lloyd has been working with us as part of her home renovation as she...