ASSEMBLY & CARE GUIDE (ALL COLOUR OPTIONS)
TOP TIPS FOR ASSEMBLING YOUR FOSSANO WARDROBE
- Do not use any power tools for assembly. We have provided everything you need to put this wardrobe together.
- You will find the assembly process much easier with an extra pair of hands. One person to put the furniture pieces into place and stabilise them whilst the other puts the screws into place.
- With assembling any kind of furniture we always advise that you do not fully tighten the screws until they are all in place.
- Please read the safety advice in your assembly guide and at the start of the video carefully.
- The assembly guide video will show you easy to follow step-by-step assembly instructions so be sure to check it out!
Video coming soon.
Just in case you need it, here's a copy of the Fossano wardrobe assembly instruction guide:
CARE AND CLEANING ADVICE
The Fossano wardrobe is constructed from a high-gloss finish MDF with chrome metal fixings. We recommend you avoid placing hot objects or very cold objects directly onto its surface and use coasters / place mats as an extra layer in between.
We advise you keep sharp objects away from your table to avoid any scratches or marks.
We also recommend simply cleaning with a soft, damp cloth and water or water-based cleaning products, and not using any kind of abrasive cleaning products or harsh chemicals such as bleach.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHARE A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM
We love seeing our products looking beautiful in your home and it's a great way to inspire other customers with how you've styled it.
Post a photo on Instagram and tag @furniturebox_uk for a chance to get featured in our stories and on our grid.
Check out our Instagram for ideas.
THE BLOG LIBRARY
We all crave a home that looks like it's been dressed by a professional, don't we...
A glass table is fantastic for adding a feeling of space into a room. Keeping...