GIOVANI ROUND DINING TABLE (4 & 6 SEATER)
ASSEMBLY & CARE GUIDE (ALL COLOUR OPTIONS)
NOTE: The assembly instructions, care and advice shown here are the same for both the 4 and 6 seater Giovani round tables!
TOP TIPS FOR ASSEMBLING YOUR GIOVANI ROUND TABLE
- Do not use any power tools for assembly. We have provided everything you need to put this dining table together.
- You will find the assembly process much easier with an extra pair of hands. One person to put the furniture pieces into place and stabilise them whilst the other puts the screws into place.
- With assembling any kind of furniture we always advise that you do not fully tighten the screws until they are all in place. The exception with the Giovani range is while connecting the central ‘Halo’ to the connecting plate. We recommend that you tighten those screws well before moving on to attaching the table top. This will help ensure a nice stable tabletop.
- Please read the safety advice in your assembly guide and at the start of the video carefully.
- The assembly guide video will show you easy to follow step-by-step assembly instructions so be sure to check it out!
To make the whole process easier we've made an easy to follow assembly video for the Giovani round dining table here.
Just in case you need it, here's a copy of the assembly instruction guide:
CARE AND CLEANING ADVICE
The Giovani has both high-gloss MDF and glass elements. We recommend you avoid placing hot objects or very cold objects directly onto its surface and use coasters / place mats as an extra layer in between.
We also advise you keep sharp objects away from your table to avoid any scratches or marks.
For both the high-gloss and glass surfaces of the table, we recommend simply cleaning with a soft, damp cloth and water or water-based cleaning products, and not using any kind of abrasive cleaning products or harsh chemicals such as bleach.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
LOOKING FOR SOME INSPIRATION
SEE HOW OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE STYLING THE GIOVANI DINING COLLECTION
Find lots more inspiration on our
... and don't forget to tag us in your photos!
SHARE A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM
We love seeing our products looking beautiful in your home and it's a great way to inspire other customers with how you've styled it.
Post a photo on Instagram and tag @furniturebox_uk for a chance to get featured in our stories and on our grid.
Check out our Instagram for ideas.
THE BLOG LIBRARY
We've got more tips and tricks when it comes to all your interior and furniture needs...
Whether you're sitting down for weeknight family dinners or hosting a Saturday night...