EMPOLI DINING TABLE
ASSEMBLY & CARE GUIDE
TOP TIPS FOR ASSEMBLING YOUR EMPOLI DINING TABLE
- Do not use any power tools for assembly. We have provided everything you need to put this dining table together.
- You will find the assembly process much easier with an extra pair of hands. One person to put the furniture pieces into place and stabilise them whilst the other puts the screws into place.
- With assembling any kind of furniture we always advise that you do not fully tighten the screws until they are all in place.
- Please read the safety advice in your assembly guide and at the start of the video carefully.
- The assembly guide video will show you easy to follow step-by-step assembly instructions so be sure to check it out!
- Our assembly manual suggests you should connect each of the legs to the table top first, so make sure you don't tighten the screws, and leave wiggle room to slot in and screw in the connecting brackets between the legs. Tighten screws once the connecting plates are in place.
Alternatively, you may find it easier to connect the legs to those connecting bracket plates first, and then the legs to the tabletop.
Video coming soon.
Just in case you need it, here's a copy of the assembly instruction guide:
CARE AND CLEANING ADVICE
The Empoli has both glass and metal elements. We recommend you avoid placing hot objects or very cold objects directly onto its surface and use coasters / place mats as an extra layer in between. We also advise you keep sharp objects away from your table to avoid any scratches or marks.
For the glass surface of the table, we recommend simply cleaning with a soft, damp cloth and water or water-based cleaning products, and not using any kind of abrasive cleaning products or harsh chemicals, including bleach. Avoid using liquids of any kind on the chrome elements; if you do spill liquids on the chrome, gently remove with a clean dry cloth.
For the metal legs, be careful to minimise handling with bare or dirty hands. We recomend removing the protective film when assembly is complete.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHARE A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM
We love seeing our products looking beautiful in your home and it's a great way to inspire other customers with how you've styled it.
Post a photo on Instagram and tag @furniturebox_uk for a chance to get featured in our stories and on our grid.
Check out our Instagram for ideas.
THE BLOG LIBRARY
A glass dining table is fantastic for adding a feeling of space into a room. Keeping...
Whether you're sitting down for weeknight family dinners or hosting a Saturday night...