AZURE SOLID PINE BED
ASSEMBLY & CARE GUIDE (DOUBLE & KING SIZE BEDS)
NOTE: The assembly instructions, care and advice shown here are the same for both the double and king-size Azure beds!
TOP TIPS FOR ASSEMBLING YOUR AZURE SOLID PINE BED
- Do not use any power tools for assembly. We have provided everything you need to put this bed together.
- You will find the assembly process much easier with an extra pair of hands. One person to put the furniture pieces into place and stabilise them whilst the other puts the screws into place.
- With assembling any kind of furniture we always advise that you do not fully tighten the screws until they are all in place.
- Please read the safety advice in your assembly guide and at the start of the video carefully.
- The assembly guide video will show you easy to follow step-by-step assembly instructions so be sure to check it out!
- We recommend you lift the bed to move it, rather than dragging it, to avoid any potential damage to the central leg.
To make the whole process easier we've made an easy to follow assembly video for the Azure bed.
Just in case you need it, here are copies of the Azure assembly instruction guides:
CARE AND CLEANING ADVICE
The Azure bed is constructed from both painted and plain pine. These beds have a central leg as extra support - be careful to lift your bed when moving it, rather than dragging it, to avoid any damage to this central leg.
For all wooden surfaces, we recommend simply cleaning with a soft, damp cloth (make sure the cloth is wrung out first). Avoid using any kind of abrasive cleaning products or harsh chemicals, including bleach. Liquids can cause water stains and damage to wooden furniture, so if you do spill liquids, gently remove with a clean dry cloth.
We also recommend you do not place glasses or cups directly onto any wooden furniture surfaces - always use a coaster. Be careful with other objects placed on or around your wooden furniture - sharp or heavy objects could cause scratches or other marks. Lastly, we recommed you place your wooden furniture in a location where it will not be exposed to rapid or extreme temperature changes - avoid placing against a radiator or air-conditioning unit for example.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
LOOKING FOR SOME INSPIRATION
SEE HOW OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE STYLING THE AZURE BED
Find lots more inspiration on our
... and don't forget to tag us in your photos!
SHARE A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM
We love seeing our products looking beautiful in your home and it's a great way to inspire other customers with how you've styled it.
Post a photo on Instagram and tag @furniturebox_uk for a chance to get featured in our stories and on our grid.
Check out our Instagram for ideas.
THE BLOG LIBRARY
We've got more tips and tricks when it comes to all your interior and furniture needs...
Whether you're sitting down for weeknight family dinners or hosting a Saturday night...