Applying For Finance
Interest Free Credit
Sometimes it is much easier to spread the cost, so why not do this with your Furniturebox order? Applying for finance at Furniturebox could not be any easier and with 0% interest free credit available it won't cost you a thing extra!
The finance application is quick and simple and to apply for finance follow the below 3 steps:
- Choose your furniture and add this to your cart- please note finance is only available on orders with a value of £300 or above. For the below months there are the below thresholds:
- 3 Months Interest Free Finance- £300
- 6 Months Interest Free Finance- £300
- 9 Months Interest Free Finance- £350
- 12 Months Interest Free Finance- £400
- Proceed to the checkout, fill in your details and select "Apply For Finance"
- Make sure you take care to fill in all of your details correctly
Once you have completed the above steps and have filled in your details with DivideBuy you will be notified instantly on whether you have been accepted, declined or if you need to provide additional information in order for DivideBuy to make their decision. It's as simple as that!
If you are successful with your application all you need to do is pay the deposit/first monthly installment and sign the agreement and then the furniture is all yours! If you have not selected a delivery date at checkout please contact us to arrange a delivery date. If we are not contacted all items will be dispatched on a next working day delivery service and this will be confirmed in your order dispatch email.
Will I Qualify For Finance?
In order to qualify for finance you MUST:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment *If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, Duologi may ask for proof of sufficient income.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The minimum priced item with credit available is £300 for 3-6 months interest free credit. Use our calculator on the product page to determine your monthly payments and payment plan.
No, a deposit is not always required. For some applications however you may need to provide one to be accepted.
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
Anything on our website with a value of over £300. Please note this sum can be reached by purchasing multiple products under £300 as well as purchasing products over £300.
You can choose a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month loan repayment period.
You can apply on our website, simply follow the instructions shown above in the 3 easy steps.
If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged between 18-75, subject to status, terms and conditions apply.